Located centrally in West Palm Beach, Darcy Hall of Life Care is close to the city’s many tourist activities. Home to many golf courses, West Palm Beach boasts many shopping and outdoor activities as well. For local attractions, we suggest:
- CityPlace is a family-friendly shopping and activities destination with more than 80 stores, restaurants and entertainment venues in an open-air, Mediterranean-style space.
- Norton Museum of Art is the largest art museum in Florida, featuring more than 5,000 works of European, Chinese, American and contemporary art and photography.
- Lion Country Safari is Florida’s only drive-through safari park, featuring more than 900 animals.
- Named one of the 20 most iconic streets in America by 10Best.com, a division of USA Today in 2013, Worth Avenue features numerous designer stores and restaurants.
- Discover Palm Beach County offers a listing of golf-related activities in the West Palm Beach area.